Everything Business Owners Need to Know About the CARES Act
Unemployment has skyrocketed. Some businesses have already shut down. Others are struggling to get by. These are unprecedented times to be a business owner, and the government has stepped in to provide support through the CARES Act.
But navigating the complexities of the new law isn't simple. That's why we cover everything from business loans to tax relief in our CARES Act in our webinar: "Everything Business Owners Need to Know About the CARES Act."
Watch the on-demand webinar today to learn:
- The various loans available to you
- Details of the Paycheck Protection Program and how to have your loan forgiven
- How and when to apply for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- What the Employee Retention Credit is and how to receive it
- How the delay of employer payroll taxes helps your current cash flow
Fill out the form to watch the webinar today.